10 Things You might Not Know about Me
Updated: Jan 3
Let’s be honest. Unless you are family or a friend of mine, there’s probably a lot more than ten things you don’t know about me. So, in no particular order, here are some of the interesting ones:
1. I’m not as outgoing as I might seem. Then again, most people aren’t.
2. My children are adopted from Russia. Best decision I ever made after years of heartache and loss.
3. I’m a trained hostage negotiator. Helps in more areas of my life than you would think. Like buying a car.
4. I’m the youngest of three and the only girl. Helps to explain my personality.
5. Bowling is the only team sport I have ever played. If you consider that a sport. And that was in high school.
6. I love pizza with pineapple on it. There, I said it. Please don’t throw stones…
7. Disney might just be my happy place.
8. I am addicted to diet soda, especially Diet Mt. Dew. Yes, I know how bad it is for me. If soda is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
9. I like dogs more than I like most people I have met. I’ve been owned by a Shetland Sheepdog since age 14.
10. My goal is to live somewhere I can wear flip flops daily. Charlotte is much closer to that than up North ever was.